|How to achieve Customer Service Excellence – examples include:
|Working with PSL you will also learn about:
- SLICE smiling, listening, inviting, considerate and encouraging approaches for all customers
- CORE commitment, ownership, responsibility, excellence
- Why people behave in certain ways
- How to bring out the best in yourself and others
- How to turn negative can’t-do into positive can-do situations
- What good communication looks and sounds like
- Why everyone and everything counts
- Creating excellent first and excellent last impressions
- Making your customers feel appreciated and valued
- Using smarter questioning and listening skills to completely understand your customers needs
- Managing and exceeding customer expectations
- Leading customers and colleagues to achieve better outcomes
- Demonstrating can-do, positive attitudes towards all internal and external customers
- Communicating effectively
- Developing better more meaningful customer relationships
- Successfully handling complaints and stopping problems from escalating
- Understanding how to manage personal weaknesses and play to strengths
- Working as an excellent high performing, motivated, encouraging team
Click here to download the graphic that you can see at the top of this page.
This pdf document will show you more information about the training possibilities and what we see as the many reasons why people deliver excellent service and differentiate themselves and their businesses. If your protocols will not allow you to download documents we will be pleased to email it to you.
Whatever your requirements, budget or team size we will be pleased to hear from you.
Contact us for more information or simply to receive our brochure, email us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 634 3399.