We offer training for experienced and inexperienced negotiators.
You can choose from:
- A one or two day public course
- In-house training
- Advice on a specific issue or situation
We help people of ‘all levels of ability’ to develop professional negotiation skills, through matching them to the right course and group of delegates.
What’s in it for you?
- Training that helps you as an individual
- Smarter questioning skills
- Techniques to help you and those you are negotiating with
- Conflict management techniques
- Soft skills for building trust and influencing difficult people and situations, improving communications
- Presentation techniques that help you to use the power in information and deliver compelling proposals
- Greater awareness of tricks and tactics that may be being deployed against you
- Techniques for performing under pressure and helping you to think creatively
- Greater understanding of why people behave in certain ways
- Methods for gaining commitments, concessions, compliance, better outcomes
- Quality time away from the day to day issues – time to think and improve your negotiation skills
- Business negotiation skills
- Manager’s negotiation skills / dealing with people
- Sales negotiation skills
Why select PSL
Because we offer great value for money and we have understood your requirements.
If you do select PSL you will be working with an experienced negotiator and trainer, who will provide you with simple negotiation tools and techniques. These tools will help you to be better prepared – importantly you will be able to use them to your advantage right away. We never over promise nor do we under-deliver. You can ask for our help without obligation and we will work with you.
People often find themselves in complex and challenging situations, we will help you to keep things simple and achieve better outcomes for yourself, your family, team and your business.
- Birmingham close to Birmingham International Airport and Train Station
- London close to central London
- We can also provide training at your location
Contact us for more information.
Contact us for more information or simply to receive our brochure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 634 3399.