How well complaints are perceived, understood and dealt with is a challenge for many organisations, small businesses, schools, hospitals and more besides.
We understand how to do this and how to engage employees better than most.
PSL’s complaint handling training will be customised to fit your business. This makes it more relevant and easier for your people to execute consistently well.
From understanding the structure of how to handle a complaint to meeting or exceeding customer expectations, PSL training provides the tools that your people can use to diffuse frustration, get people onside and turnaround bad situations into good or better outcomes.
The only way to develop talent is through practice. Which is why we provide the ways to practice over time and the tools to use now. These act as guidance and the way to remember best practice when under pressure, leading to less mistakes and better performance.
A repeatable process to doing more and better business.
- Managing ego, frustration, stress and anger
- Really understanding customer needs and expectations
- Listening and asking the right questions
- Thinking in ink
- Focusing on the right facts
- Delivering the right answer at the right time, in the right way, to the right people
- Following up to deliver service excellence
- Perception is everything
- Controlling the process and not the person to deliver better outcomes
- Damage limitation
- Reducing losses through improving outcomes
- Time and mistake cost savings
- Improved team-working, use and leverage of resources
- Better customer relationships
- Understand why people behave and make decisions in certain ways
- Overcome psychological biases and ‘instant reactions’ on price for example
- Gain insights to your strengths to play to and weaknesses to manage
- See how effective communication can transform a situation
Of course, there’s a lot more to it. But what matters most is that we will work with you and your people to deliver the type, style and content of training that they need.