PSL sales training works because it is:
A – flexible to fit your needs and business.
B – engaging to inspire your people.
C – outcome focused.
It’s about working together in respectful ways just as you would want your people to do with your customers or clients.
The sales training we offer clients is an insightful and engaging journey to developing the skills required by sales people to position themselves for successful outcomes.
Its about positioning for success
We also offer training for non-sales people who need to do some aspects of selling in their roles.
Everyone has to sell at some point and sometimes ‘non-sales people’ give away margin or the wrong information – because they negotiate when they need to sell – or sell when they need to negotiate.
What’s in it for your people
- Sales training that is enjoyable, challenging and empowering because it is tailored to their needs and it involves them.
- New sales and negotiation techniques.
- Time management tools.
- Insights to personal strengths to play to and weaknesses to manage (we all have them).
- More tools and techniques (you cannot have too many) for widening the scope of opportunities they can create and capture.
- Ways to deal with difficult customers and situations.
- Ways to have more productive and valuable conversations.
- Structure, clear and repeatable processes.
- Empowering feedback.
What’s in it for your business is the potential to:
- Develop your people.
- Improve your sales and profits.
- Add to the tools that your sales team can use to win more business.
- Create a competitive advantage.
- Stop giving away margin when you don’t need to.
We will provide the tools for your people to practice and your managers to follow-up and support their team.
Find out how using the power of Q.L.S. and A.L.S. can improve how your people communicate, negotiate and sell.
QLS is one of the most effective sales skills that every sales person should have and that few even know about or use.
Its all about developing talent
|Inside sales training||
|Field sales training||
|Complex sales training||
|Sales engineer training||
|Customer service + sales||
|Foundation sales training||
|Advanced sales training||
|Managing dealers & resellers||