Why Mind Management Training?
The challenge for all humans is that we are sometimes affected negatively by our emotions, our egos and self-limiting beliefs.
Which is why we have developed mind-management-training to help people perform better in business and in life.
Food for thought
You can consider your brain as if it has 3 separate parts – the thinking, emotion (or survival) and guidance systems.
To use the thinking system you need will-power, patience, time and energy – which is why it’s so hard to use. Reacting is much easier. Managing emotions and not reacting is difficult, but possible.
Your brain is unique
It often reacts without thought and consideration.
Everyone has imperfect systems that react unhelpfully sometimes.
Which is why learning and development has the potential to be so empowering.
Why is this so important?
This is because how well the mind is reacting or performing affects everything.
The inner game played well can have a significant positive impact on performance.
The physical and chemical makeup of your brain literally changes depending on what you are dealing with.
Affecting how well you can think, react and perform. It affects your performance in life, relationships, business and sport.
What you can do
Happiness plays an important role in your performance and sense of self-worth.
But how to create this state of mind in constructive ways isn’t always easy and rarely taught. When it is, it can, make a significant difference.
There are ways to stop your mind or brain from managing you and focusing on what disempowers you.
Happiness helps and this is one safe way to create it.
You only have to look at grateful people full of optimism to see them do this. We can learn from them.
- Add the right thoughts at the right time and your abilities will be amplified.
- Focus on one thing – one thing only that will empower you.
- Worry less. Focus on doing your best not on what anyone else thinks about you.
- Use simple checklists to guide your decision making.
- Learn how and when to ask for help and advice.
- Don’t try to be perfect, just do your best.
- Listen to your instincts.
- Slow everything down in your mind and give yourself time to think.
- Take a time out.
- Be kind to yourself, don’t try to be tough or smart. The smarter you think you are the less you will see.
Focus on just ‘one’ empowering thought
How can we help?
PSL takes a practical approach to helping people perform when under pressure.
This is why we provide tools and ways to develop the skills required in specific situations.
We also help people to add new knowledge and best practice to their guidance systems – this means that they will literally be able to achieve or do more – releasing their potential.
The guidance system
This can learn and perform extremely quickly. Teach people how to use and manage it and you will see performance increase.
Its also a great way to improve the quality of life people enjoy and happiness always improves performance.
For more information
We are here to help.
Mind-management is a life skill that affects so much
- Attitude to risk
- Business profits and growth
- Change management
- Commitment, ownership
- Communication skills
- Competitive advantage
- Confidence levels
- Critical and creative thinking skills
- Customer service
- Decision-making skills
- Education or exam results
- Extra-mile contributions
- Family matters and relationships
- Fear of failure or rejection
- Influencing, persuasion skills
- Information sharing, accuracy
- Investment decisions
- Job interviews
- Leadership and management skills
- Learning and development
- Learning from mistakes
- Levels of stress, frustration, anger
- Meeting value and outcomes
- Negotiation skills
- Performance in doing any task
- People skills
- Presentations skills and confidence
- Quality of life
- Recall – memory
- Resilience, persistence
- Selling skills
- Teamwork and quality
- The ability to accept feedback
- Time management or productivity