Some of the challenges we see consistently include:
- Investment in technical skills but little or non in soft skills.
- Customers challenging price and value.
- Competitors being more entreprenurial.
- Focusing on technical solutions rather than what customers want.
- Driving profitable growth in challenging markets and regions.
- Maximising utilisation.
- Customers gaining discounts, free support, parts and warranty claims.
- Service reports and emails not demonstrating best value.
- Demanding time-frames and customers.
- Employees being reactive and not always considering opportunities for growth or the impact of what they say and do.
This training is designed to address these issues and give people the skills and tools to use again and again.
Who is it for?
- Field service engineers
- Back-office customer support
- Technical support teams
- Contract managers
- Contract renewals people
- Project managers
- Sales support roles
- Service business managers and operations leaders
- Account managers working with service
What does it deliver?
- Bespoke soft skills training, tailored to the business, region, team and individuals on the courses.
- Employees feeling invested in.
- Motivational training that helps with retaining good people. Personal development training that can be used both inside and outside of the workplace.
- A toolkit of models for accessing best practice and tools for handling difficult situations.
- Many times return on investment.
This is a 2 day course which includes case studies and exercises to help people share their experience, see learning opportunities and gain valuable feedback.
You can also gain feedback on talent recognition and challenges that can be very useful for the business, succession planning, staff retention and development.