Training in handling difficult customers and situations
This is a certain way to protect your brand through training your people and giving them the tools that they need.
- Stop challenging situations and the the consequential costs from escalating.
- Make work-lives more rewarding and less stressful.
- Improve decision making and reduce risk.
- Help people to understand how to react.
- Improve communication, verbal and body language, people skills, as well as email and other writing skills where relevant.
- Improve influencing and trust building soft skills.
- Gain practical tools that can be used at all times.
Who do we serve?
- Small and large businesses
- Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Healthcare providers
- Throughout the UK and globally
Whatever your requirements we will be pleased to hear from you and to discuss how we can help.
We really do tailor the training
So that is relevant, rewarding and effective for everyone.
- Define best practice
- Discuss it (involve people)
- Do something with it (learn by listening, watching and doing)
- Develop the learning through feedback (two-way)
- Deploy the learning (provide the tools for on the job learning and practice)
For more information you can contact us, we are there to help.
When things go wrong
- Customers always blame the brand, using the business name and they tell more people than when things have gone well
- Customers become more loyal when they are satisfied and made to feel valued
- Some customers exploit the situation to their advantage and patterns can develop that lead to a continuous cycle of losses
Learn about listening
How to deal with angry customers
A practical insightful approach
Learn about communication
Using Dr Albert Mehrabians model of 7% content 38% tone 55% body language.
Although he originally trained as an engineer, he is best known for his publications on the relative importance of verbal and nonverbal messages
Consider communication styles and methods
Gain structure to improve decisions
Gaining more understanding before reacting will reduce your costs in Stress, Time, Opportunities and Profit. STOP
Making your employees feel invested in
Demonstrating the value of a job well done
Delivering real returns on investment for your organisation
Providing the tools that can be used again and again
Training that fits your organisation, your objectives and your people