Training in handling difficult customers and situations
PSL specialise in training that is tailored to fit your needs.
- On-line or webinars
- Workshops or day courses
PSL training will fit your people and your needs.
This is a certain way to protect your brand through training your people and giving them the tools that they need.
- Stop challenging situations and the the consequential costs from escalating.
- Make work-lives more rewarding and less stressful.
- Improve decision making and reduce risk.
- Help people to understand how to react.
- Improve communication, verbal and body language, people skills, as well as email and other writing skills where relevant.
- Improve influencing and trust building soft skills.
- Gain practical tools that can be used at all times.
Who do we serve?
- Small and large businesses
- Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Healthcare providers
- Throughout the UK and globally
Whatever your requirements we will be pleased to hear from you and to discuss how we can help.
PSL Training Means
Training that is tailored to fit your needs.
This is because training that fits your people and your needs will:
- Remove the risk of getting it wrong
- Deliver many times more return on investment
- Cost less in many instances than an off-the-shelf course
- Make your people feel more valued and invested in
- Achieve the value for money that you will be able to demonstrate
Working with PSL means achieving your objectives in the most accurate and affordable ways.
We were founded in 1999 and have a track record of success in serving Global Brands, Small and Large organisations.
We offer highly effective training for large and small teams.
An approach that fits your needs
- Fixed costs and no up-front fees
- Gain a trial if you wish to start here
- Free advice and support before you start
- A flexible programme or workshops that make it easier to release your team
- Proven training that works in your sector
- Gain tools that make it easy for your people to practice what they have learned.
- Training face to face or by webinar, available throughout the UK and globally
Contact us for more information we are here to help.
Making your employees feel invested in
Demonstrating the value of a job well done
Delivering real returns on investment for your organisation
Providing the tools that can be used again and again
Training that fits your organisation, your objectives and your people