We offer customer service excellence training that is specific to your industry and built for your business.
We do not sell off-the-shelf training or a one-size-fits-all approach.
Your people will receive practical tools for improving customer satisfaction and the future growth opportunities to come for your business.
The challenges you may face
Customer service is easy when your people like the people they are dealing with, when they have all the resources and people skills needed.
Then there’s the more challenging situations to deal with – where positive, helpful behaviours can build your brand and relationships with customers.
Developing a highly effective team isn’t easy, we understand these challenges – and how to overcome the human and business obstacles that stop improvement, change and growth. This means we can deliver training that resonates with your people, makes sense and is practical so that they can apply it now.
Here are a few examples – we will tailor the training to fit your needs
- How to create a positive first and last impression
- How to deal with difficult people and situations
- How to manage your attitude
- How to communicate persuasively
- How to make customers feel important
- How to turn around complaints, problems or less than desirable outcomes
- How to understand, manage and influence customer needs and expectations
- How to work with internal customers
- How to manage stress, frustration, anger
- How to work as a team, manage and influence internal customers and stakeholders
- How to negotiate, handle objections, deal with resistance
- How to stop bad situations from escalating
- Valuable insight about your brand and how to protect and increase its value to customers
- Valuable insights about pride in your work
- Valuable insights about people
- Valuable insights about communication, content, tone, style, body language
- Valuable isights about yourself and the future
- You will receive training that has been built for your business and your people.
- You will receive the skills and confidence building tools needed.
- You will gain a many times return on investment by implementing our training and tools.
- Your people will value what we deliver.
- We will be prepared and delivering a fully interactive experience.
- We will deliver practical, effective tools that your people can use now and your managers can use to keep them practicing.
How do we do it?
- Understand your requirements and the business case you need.
- Demonstrate value.
- Build the training to fit your business and goals (and involve you in the process).
- Make the training relevant and rewarding. Don’t try to please everyone.
- Use stories to make the training real and relatable.
- Give you valuable insights about your people. Work to maximise (your) return on investment and personal satisfaction from a job well done – no matter how small or large your project.
- Training for one, a few or whole team
- Flexible ways of learning
- Workshops and day courses
- Training on site or at a location of your choice
- The options to include on-line and follow-up ways of learning
- Train the trainer
- Hybrid courses, including negotiation, sales, management and leadership skills