Calibration to lead in your field
If you own a car you will probably have it serviced from time to time.
- Maybe your people need some calibration?
- Sometimes the needs of customers can get forgotten and service can slip.
- This is why we take a coaching approach to helping employees to see how improve what they do.
Teach them to COPE
Teach your employees how to cope under pressure (which is relative) and you will give them life skills that they can use to help themselves and your customers.
Improve the meaning of value
A day away from the day-to-day can make a big difference to how people think.
Where do you want your business to be?
More rewarding for everyone
Let’s make it so. When learning is challenging, fun and rewarding it gets adopted and used because people take away a sense of achievement. A lecture is probably going to be a waste of time. This is why we don’t do this.
What we do is as follows:
- Define best practice
- Discuss it (involve people, the best way to engage them)
- Do something with it (case studies, team exercises, role-play)
- Develop the learning through feedback
- Deploy the learning (create the return on investment again and again)