Emotional intelligence improving customer service
When employees are more emotionally intelligent they become better at managing their own emotions and influencing those in others.
Emotions are powerful
Fight, freeze and flight are natural responses to perceived threats, opportunities and challenges. As a species we tend to react rather than think.
Sometimes customers and others take advantage of these reactions in ways that cost your business.
These insights can help people with
- Building resilience
- Calming difficult situations
- Communicating more effectively
- Making better decisions
- Managing their habits and tendencies
- Managing the effects of stress
- Overcoming adversities
- Relating to others
- Self-confidence and self-esteem
A simple model
An insightful way of looking at people and why we behave in certain ways.
- Why we tend to react rather than think
- What motivates our decisions
- How we can get the best out of ourselves and others
How we can help
We have the experience to take an audience with different learning styles and to allow everyone to engage in their own unique way. We also have plenty of experience in dealing with extremes.
We can develop the emotional intelligence in your employees and provide the tools to help them manage their behaviour.
- A training experience that is enjoyable, engaging and effective
- Better trained and happier employees
- Improved team-working
- Reduced costs of doing business