Lets start with a question
What process do your managers follow?
You could use this question to see what response you get. If the answer you receive is not clear, shared and consistent – then you have a real opportunity to make a difference by giving them our process.
Because people tend to make decisions instinctively, without thinking, this creates lost opportunity costs within your business.
Give your managers an effective process model and train them how to use it and you will see the positive impact that this can have on your business.
If you would like an example, you can email us and simply add ‘management process model’ as the subject firstname.lastname@example.org
Challenges your managers may face
Most managers just do the best they can with what they have.
Have your managers been trained in people and negotiation skills? They may be highly trained technically, but soft skills and coaching are what get the best out of people.
How well do they deal with conflict, under performance and appraisals?
Management skills toolkit
We have developed a management skills toolkit for – managers of others – managers of managers and managers of businesses. These can be adapted to fit your organisation and what’s most relevant.
- Best practice for your business (not anyone’s or off-the-shelf)
- Valuable insights
- Great feedback from your managers
- Precision training that’s focused on a few key areas
- Tools that make the training repeatable
- Your own competency framework that’s ‘tuned or built’ for your business, that your managers can follow, so that they are better prepared and equipped to deal with the inevitable challenges they will face
- Better communication, decision making and people skills
What your business could gain
- Better trained people, following best practice, increasing results
- Reduce the cost of doing business and lost opportunities
- Invest wisely in your people and their development
- Give them tools your competitors do not have
- Retain and recognise talent for the future
- Get immediate returns on investment
- Training that’s relevant for the roles of your people, because their needs will be different to others – and we do not follow a one-size-fits-all approach
- Free initial consultations
- One or two day courses (as a maximum)
- Follow-up training as part of program of development over time
- Training on site or at a location of your choice
- The options to include on-line and follow-up ways of learning
- Self-directed learning materials
For more information feel free to get in touch we are here to help.