PSL negotiation skills training is as much about the psychology of negotiating as it is the strategies and tactics that you will be able to deal with and deploy.
Providing effective training is a certain way of improving the negotiation skills in your business and bottom line profits.
We provide training for business negotiation skills for:
- Account managers
- Business owners, regional directors and managers
- Contract managers
- Customer service roles
- Human resource managers
- People managers
- Procurement managers
- Project managers
- Sales managers and execs
Develop your skills, tactics and strategies
- Learn from a professional negotiator
- Understand the psychology in negotiating (what’s really happening)
- Gain structure to guide your thinking and approach
- Learn how to strengthen your position, gain influence, leverage and recognition
- Understand new ways to build trust, new ways to defuse tricks and tactics
- See the difference asking the right questions makes
- Make your problem solving approaches game changers
- Learn valuable insights about persuasion, making and closing deals
- Understand how to use different types of agreements
- Experience negotiation simulations that will teach you new ways of negotiating
- Tools to help you plan, prepare and perform
- Ways to improve your decision making and position under pressure
- Your own competency framework that’s ‘tuned or built’ for your business, that your people can follow, so that they are better prepared and equipped to deal with the inevitable challenges they will face
Learn how to deal with different types of negotiator
- Confrontational or non-confrontational
- Analytical or sceptical
- Competent or incompetent
- Professional or unprofessional, rational and irrational
- Honest or dishonest
- Prepared or unprepared
- Sellers or buyers
What your business could gain
- Better trained people, following best practice, increasing results
- Reduce the cost of doing business and lost opportunities
- Invest wisely in your people and their development
- Give them tools your competitors do not have
- Retain and recognise talent for the future
- Get immediate returns on investment
- You will receive training that has been built for your business and your people.
- You will receive the skills and confidence building tools needed.
- You will gain a many times return on investment by implementing our training and tools.
- Your people will value what we deliver.
- We will be prepared and delivering a fully interactive experience.
- We will deliver practical, effective tools that your people can use now (and your managers can use to keep them practicing).
- Training for one or many people
- Free initial consultations to see if we are a good fit or not
- Carry out a pilot exercise if you wish to test us and your people
- One or two day courses (as a maximum)
- Follow-up training as part of program of development over time
- Training on site or at a location of your choice
- The options to include on-line and follow-up ways of learning
- Self-directed learning materials
For more information feel free to get in touch we are here to help.