The companies and organisations that succeed in attracting and retaining the talent (and valuable experience) they need will be best positioned for survival and growth.
PSL change management training helps businesses and organisations to support their people as they work through change.
We will give you an empowering learning experience with resources which you can use to support and guide others, cope and succeed yourself.
Theory and insights are helpful. Practical tools are more helpful and this is what we provide.
In the context of change you will learn about:
- Decision making
- Emotional intelligence
- Negotiation and people skills
- Relationship, team and stakeholder management
- Time management tips and tools
How to support and guide others (and how to perform well yourself) through change.
- Mistakes and threats to leader performance
- Why the organisation and your peers need to see that you are taking effecting change seriously
- Why controls, reviews and follow-up is critical to the success of your process and project
- Leadership styles and that are helpful and unhelpful.
- Where people should be, could be, must and will be
- Goal setting that empowers people
- The signs that what people are saying isn’t what they are thinking
- Intelligent risk taking and risk management
- Mind management tools and techniques to get the bet out of yourself and others
- The power of questions because the right question and listening can change everything
Whatever your requirements we will be pleased to hear from you and to discuss how we can help.
We really do tailor the training
So that is relevant, rewarding and effective for everyone.
- Define best practice
- Discuss it (involve people)
- Do something with it (learn by listening, watching and doing)
- Develop the learning through feedback (two-way)
- Deploy the learning (provide the tools for on the job learning and practice)
For more information you can contact us, we are there to help.
Making your employees feel invested in
Demonstrating the value of a job well done
Delivering real returns on investment for your organisation
Providing the tools that can be used again and again
Training that fits your organisation, your objectives and your people